Your account is limited to posting only in the Pre-Sales Questions forum.
Support forum access is limited to members with a purchase history.

If you are working on behalf of another member, please contact us with the name of the license holder and we will upgrade your account.

Email Notifications not working when status changed through SAEF
Posted: 24 February 2012 06:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
Is a Really Great Dancer
RankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2010-09-07

The title says it all.

I made template so my client can more easily manage orders than viewing them through the CP interface.

I’ve set up a notification in CT when changing from one status to another.

When changing the status of an order through an SAEF (using Safecracker), the email notifications aren’t sent.
When I change the status through the CP, they are.

Thanks
Jason

Posted: 24 February 2012 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10369
Joined  2008-09-29

Short answer: safecracker isn’t supported for this feature.

I’ll work at adding it.

Signature 

We’re moving away from the forums, though not entirely and not immediately. Lack of support lately is coincidental to that. Unfortunately we’ve had a bad month with it, but we do not forsee that we will have any continued problems with support through our portal going forward, or on forums while we’re still transitioning. We will send out a newsletter and make additional notifications through twitter and other outlets over the coming weeks.

Moving forward; things returning to normal.

Posted: 15 March 2012 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Is a Really Great Dancer
RankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2010-09-07

Just curious if this is on the roadmap.

Posted: 19 March 2012 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-29

It’s on the roadmap. I built something to support this, but haven’t tested it yet. No specific date when we might be able to release it.

Signature 

We’re moving away from the forums, though not entirely and not immediately. Lack of support lately is coincidental to that. Unfortunately we’ve had a bad month with it, but we do not forsee that we will have any continued problems with support through our portal going forward, or on forums while we’re still transitioning. We will send out a newsletter and make additional notifications through twitter and other outlets over the coming weeks.

Posted: 03 April 2012 05:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Has a Nice Profile
RankRank
Total Posts:  168
Joined  2010-04-28

Ah, I found this out yesterday. I have a Staff Dashboard that this feature would be great in. Chris, any chance we can test this out?

Posted: 03 April 2012 09:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Is a Really Great Dancer
RankRank
Total Posts:  72
Joined  2010-08-18

I’ll just chime in that this feature would be great too as we’re doing a custom dashboard. Happy to test it out if needed.

Posted: 03 April 2012 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-29

I added support for SC on this in the latest vs. of CT, but I haven’t tested it. You can give it a shot.

Signature 

Posted: 24 June 2012 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Wallflower
Rank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2010-04-15

Is this supposed to work in 2.1.3? Safecracker isn’t sending the notification I’ve set.

Posted: 25 June 2012 06:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-29

As I mentioned: I haven’t tested it. I’m unsure at present if it works with SafeCracker. The original intention was to make it work within the backend, since when I haven’t tested it with SafeCracker. At present it’s not something that I’m actively pursuing, though the code for SafeCracker support is included. If it’s not working it’s either because

1. the code didn’t make it into the publicly available release yet

2. it did, but for some reason the extension hooks aren’t registering in your system when you “run module updates”

3. the code I have just doesn’t work.

I’m not sure which (if any) of the 3 above might be a problem. I’m not going to be testing that feature this week. If you’d like to see about getting this feature in, we should look into testing it next monday or tuesday… if you have the template code set up, and can get me FTP access I can look at it then.

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2012 03:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Has a Nice Profile
RankRank
Total Posts:  168
Joined  2010-04-28

Chris

Was this tested? Running CT v2.1.4 under EE v2.4 and it doesn’t seem to be working from a front end SC form.

Cheers
Brendan

Posted: 12 July 2012 01:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-29

I haven’t tested it yet. If you have something set up that I could test on, I’d be happy to take a look.

Signature 

Posted: 23 September 2012 01:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Wallflower
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2012-03-06

I have something setup you can test on. I would like this feature for a custom dashboard. Let me know where to send to…

Posted: 24 September 2012 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-29

Contact us here:

http://mightybigrobot.com/contact

Signature