We would like to have a wishlist functionality for CartThrob. We currently use Solspace Favorites, which does most of the features we want, but not all.
Currently possible with Solspace Favorites
Of course: Wishlist functionality is a feature only available for logged in users.
- Allow users to add a product to their wishlist.
- Allow users to manage their wishlisted products. Have a list where all the items are present and allow users to delete a product from the list.
Currently not possible but would make it a real wishlist module:
- Allow users to make a note for each product.
- Allow users to move products from the wishlist to the cart (the product gets removed from the wishlist and added to the cart). (The user checks a checkbox for a product and presses update wishlist.)
- Allow users to move items in the cart to the wishlist. (The user checks a checkbox and hits update cart)
Especially the last two points are not easy to implement with Solspace Favorites.
Is there anything like this functionality on the roadmap for CartThrob?